Thursday, February 24, 2005

24th feb 2005

Its been one mth since my birthday... 1mth into my 19 yr old life... things have not changed much for mi... but its those tat's around mi tat's changing...

1st of all... my former class fren graduated from jjc... now i can't look forward to meeting then during sch time... play soccer... etc... they have unwillingly jumped into the arms of National Service... lolz... some working... some still remain slacking at home... lolz... some bored to death at work... some met found new directions thru work... but mi... still trapped in the education cycle... at least for a yr more be4 NS snatch mi away... Life's becaming bored and boreder...

next... new class mates... hmm... as expected... the 'disturbing gang' of ppl is removed... split to other classes but still creating troubles as always... but in came a new batch of terror... lolz... kidding la... they are ok... at least they are not noisy and not troublemakers... but troubled teens... late coming... playing(gambling) cards in sch... pon lesson...nvr study or do work... not saying tat i veri good or wat... juz tat most of us still in 'holiday' mood... at least they are 'better'...

thirdly... went for my postponed medical appointment... once again... the doctor seems to give mi the heck care attitude... saying tat he cannot do anything about my condition... after spending so much money on 'they'... i decided to halt my medical completely until my NS medical check-up...for the past 1++ years... i have spent more tat $300-$400 dollars... which is a total waste of money... my time... and still he doctor asked mi to go for bone scan, which from the late time he didn't found anything wrong with my foot... wat for go the scan again...? wat for going for anymore of his appointment again..? its meaningless... tat leads to my decision to stop going...

D-day is coming up for u A-lvl-result-waiting ppl.... have fun while u can... if u need someone to talked to... i will be gladly to lend my ears.... great luck to u all... You Will Never Walk Alone... may liverpool beat chelsea this sunday...

No comments: