Monday, October 03, 2005

Getting to know mi more...(part 1)

Name: Jeff Tan(dunno my full name ask mi urself... lolz...)

D.O.B: 24/01/86( considered my self quite old liao...)

Address: Jurong East, near IMM...(some still think tat i live in CCK area becoz i came from CCKSS... but tat was the past... i lived in Teck Whye... happy times there... haiz... but moved on to JE after my PSLE... which was quite of sad considering all my frens living near sec sch and i need to travel further to get back home...)


Hmmm.. really dunno how to start... so much to say yet it may bored readers... from the comments of the last long post... its seems tat i may need to make this a 2 part series... lolz... "The Making Of Jeff Tan"... sounds like a documentary...

Part 1...

My ASPIRATION - since young... i've always been looking forward to being a POLICE... maybe it was to much of TV or something... they are always tat righteous and fighting to save other ppl... tat's wat i tot went i was young...

then there came BADMINTON... still the love of my life even though i consider myself retired after all the injuries i had... when i was young... my family played badminton quite alot... booking court at CCK CC on wkends, playing from 8-10pm... tat was my 1st contact of the sport...from then on... i sort of liked the game enough to trial for sch team during pri 3... (btw my 2 elder brothers, father and aunts was those playing in the family... they had influenced me to start playing...) lucky enuff for mi... i was the last person to be selected from the potential pool of players... at tat time... my skills were not developed... juz mere stroking play and serving... now... i noe the game play quite well but really lacked a strong development stage when i was young... if not i would have accomplished my dream of becoming a national badminton player...

but no regrets... i still managed to become sch player from pri to JC... from Captain in pri(becoz they ask capt to take drinks... my mates ask mi go take... hehehe) to vice capt in sec(i was considered the best player in the sch team... though there are other players better than mi tat joined other CCA... and i'm not into the admin stuffs... to the vice capt title was fair enuff for mi...) then there's juz the mere-boarder-line player i was in JC...(due to lacked of proper training in sec, and lousy teacher-in-charge, my standard couldn't be further developed...) then i stop playing abruptly due to injuries... hence i retired myself from this sports... FORM is temporary, CLASS is permenant...

What kind of person am i...? - hmm... lets quote some from the autograph book i used to let ppl write in pri 6 and lower sec...

Jun Hao(pri 6C): You have been a helpful and gd fren to me for these 9mths.
Michael Fong(sec 1/5): we've been frens for juz 3mths. in my impression, u're a hard-workin, strong, and intelligent gentleman. But u're quite rude and hao lian.
Xin Yi(1998): you've been a gd fren and a great help. You're very helpful but once in a whilevery annoying.
Liwen(6C) keep being moronic... stay dratty... smile always er... blah, blah,blah.
Chee kiat(1/5): U have indeed (been) a gd fren of mine, you have always treat me like a person and not animals. Truefully speaking, i been really sad since evan and KC had not treat me as a fren and giving me names which indeed hurt me very deeply... pls try to put a smile on ur face more oftenly...
Peter(1/5): You are a very nice guy, cause u let me play UNO(...), you are strong and very a very, very 'violent' person.(lolz...)
Wanni(6C): You are kind and friendly but a bit fierce(to me, i think so)
KC(1/5): Jeff's character is nice and kind, in this world we can seldom find. Although he is very violent, he's also intelligent.
LHM(6C): (written in chinese but translated by mi) since i know you, i found you very cheerful, but no guy's feng du(not being gentleman enough)
Rashidah(6C): stay cheerful & helpful. although i know ya for a short time, i noticed tat you are friendly.

tat's all from the autograph book... onli half left comments on mi in the book... other's juz wished mi passed PSLE... Well from the looks of it... it can be concluded tat... I'm 'violent', cheerful but doesn't smile alot, helpful but violent, strong but rude, intelligent but once again violent... mixed impressions... lolz... one thing i can say is i changed quite a lot since then... but that's juz the impression written in the atograph book... i still haven bring out the letters and greeting cards... its the past and i dun deny it...

Now its my turn to talk about myself... i'm quite a complicated person yet simple... complicated in thoughts but simple in actions... i can't really talked about myself in the past... and i dun think anyone will wanna noe as the present is more important...

sometimes i think too much about a problem and end up lying on the bed for 2hrs, couldn't get to slp... there are always alot of thoughts in my head.. trying to analyse wat's best to do and wat's not... u can sometimes find mi in thought and not focusing on things at hand...

i'm a very sensitive person(with a sensitive nose...) minor things can get mi all worked up... but not all things... problems like frens... why dun i have frens like others..? is there something wrong on my part...? questioning myself y i have such few(or doesn't even have) very close frens... maybe its the kind of person i'm tat brought about such situation... i can't help but blame myself...

i'm quite a shy person... doesn't know how to express my own feelings(especially love)... always keeping things to myself... tat's y i'm complicated and doesn't talk alot... not tat i dun wanna communicate with others... maybe others doesn't even wanna know wat i may wanna say... no point telling them... few ppl can really keep secrets... and i dunno how many of them are in my social circle... and tat's y my social circle is tat small... its not like i dun like to know more frens... being who i am... my frens are mainly those in my class... in badminton... frens of my frens... and those playing soccer together...

i'm quite easy going... if u wanna go to a place... and i'm free... i'll be willing to accompany u... but more often i always have problem finding ppl to accompany to go out... they are busy... have to accompany their gf/bf...need to study... i dun blame them... they have their own priorities... i dun... lolz... there's time to play and time to work... but most of the time i play... i treat the times with frens more important thant studying... so u can find mi asking ppl to go out rather than studying at home...

i treasure friendship very heavily... but my 'frens' may not have the same view... y...? maybe i dun have a relationship to treasure more with... as much as i wanna be in a relationship with a gal... its been hard to find... and i dun always make the 1st move(or shld i say i never made any 1st move)... its true tat i like a lot of gals... but them being a gf is another matter... i dun think i have very gd impression on gals... no style, not handsome, tall or rich... juz plain old mi... cool(maybe in a negative way)... doesn't talk much nor do i express myself well...
当局者迷,旁观者清。its better for others to judge mi rather than i said it myself... no one asked me to change for the better... even if did... its hard to change my personality after all these yrs... from a cheerful person in the past to a dull one now... haiz...

If these anything u wan mi to add... pls tell mi... no offence to those i quoted from... thankz for being my frens... really appreciate everything in life that u have bring to mi...

In part 2... u will find out more about the things i like to do... my favourites... and stuffs...

No comments: