Friday, December 30, 2005

Top 10 favourite/most visited Website

the order does not represent actual ranking...

1) Liverpool Official Website - its the 1st website i visit everytime i log in... LFC is my one and only soccer team i'll support... loyal... not like other ppl tat follows the players themselves...

2) Yahoo! Mail - i check my mail everyday... if i have the chance to log in... this is the 2nd site i visit... i also have the yahoo toolbar to notice me of any new incoming mails...

3) Sky Sports Football , TribalFootball & Soccernet - these are the places i get my daily dose of footballing news...

4) My own blog - next i'll visit my own blog... check for comments at the tagboard onli to be disappointed... coz onli few leave comments... the poll section also dun get much votes... after my blog i'll try to visit others... see if there's any new posts... which to my disappointment again... most juz update once or twice a week... some are even dead...

5) Neopets - yes... i'm still playing neopets... coz i'm kind of bored and there's not much games on my computer...

6) Forums - these are the places i get my downloads from... from hp applications to variety shows...

7) VitalSign - its a online multiplayer 1st person shooting game... i'm playing for free... coz they give 5 free life points daily... so i juz play with the free life points... 1 round per day...

8) Symantec - i try to get my anti-virus software updated daily... protect the computer from possible attacks...

9) Straits Times Interactive & CNA - other than reading the New Paper i buy daily... i'll also visit these 2 sites to get news when i got nothing else to do... lolz...

10) Crazy Cool Cute & Cruz Teng - these 2 blogs are by YES 933 DJs...

running out of websites to visit liao...

No comments: