Wednesday, November 22, 2006

since i'm free and bored... why not...

Rules are:
One. Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they’ve gotta be true.

Two. Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun’s sake keep them in the thershold of believability.

Three. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.

Four. Post them on your blog and let people guess which the five false ones are!

Five. Get 5 others to do the same.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1. I remember most of my dreams the next morning when i wake(if i did dream of something)


2. I have been playing badminton for almost/more than a decade...

3. I loves HOT! drinks more than cold drinks...

4. I'm topless most of the time at home... lolz...

5. I'm 20, almost 21, yet still single... isn't that interesting...

6. Half the reason why i'm called jeff is becoz of the soccer team called JEF UNITED FC in Jap soccer league...

7. I once chalk up hundred of dollars of phone bill juz by playing tv games...
8. I have more female frens on my MSN messenger than guy frens... hehe...


9. I love winne the pooh when i was young... thus collecting its soft toys by buying fast food... lolz...

10. I memorise song lyrics far better than studies... sob sob...:`(

11. I nearly drown when i was young...

12. I'm inclined towards sports and can play almost any sports games and do well...
13. I like Charlene more than Gillian from TWINS...


14. I have never travel beyond malaysia or taken an aeroplane before...

15. I like to D.I.Y alot of stuffs...

16. My favourite colour is sky blue and apple green...

17. I lovesrollar blading as well as cycling...

18. I spend more time listening to radio/music than using computer plus watching tv...

19. I do sing gals' song in KTV... la la la...

20. I have onli 3 'gan mei mei's'(God xiao mei)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

The 5 ppl i wan them to do this is... hmmm...
1) qm
2) mw
3) yik
4) et
5) win(if you do come across my blog, something to have fun after exams...)

No comments: