Sunday, April 27, 2008

access to my 2nd blog

if anyone is still interested to getting the address for my 2nd blog, they can easily get it through my blog profile... however, i'll be privatizing it in a week's time... right now i only know like 3 frens who know the address, so this time round if u wanna read you have to tell mi, so i can grant you access...

anyway... its less than 2 weeks to the 1st paper, Econs... i'm still not in full gear for studying... i know, sometimes a personality can't change, or at least dramatically... i'll still try my best as its not just a promise to my parents, but to myself as well...

the others are finishing their exam soon, if not already... have fun then... 3 mths of break... so nice... when i finish mine i only have 1½ mths before part-time sch terms starts again... hopefully i will get to change to full time...

last wed went back to my physio session... looks like i proceeding to do weights as the exercise shifted to something more intense... all the exercise made my muscles ache for the next few days to come... for a while i can't even straighten my left arm at the elbow area...

No comments: