Tuesday, June 03, 2008

played tennis today

its my second time playing tennis, and i'm not totally into it anytime soon... haha... its a fun sport but when you are just starting out, the ball picking is really tiring... the rain stopped my game with peter while i was leading 3-1 sets... haha... what did i gain out of today? no more whacks in the face, but a couple of blisters on my right hand and heel...

after that we went to queensway shopping centre... was scouting for a replacement for my wore-out street soccer boots... so a really catchy yellow boots at $59, but the sole looked unlike the norm... so not sure if the $20 diff from the norm is of any difference? and then there's the Red colour boots that i wan, but its quite ex at $89... guess i'll have to wait for my GST package before doing my shopping...


the red colour is the one i like to have, but the yellow one is a cheaper alternative, quite catchy though the colour... these are the 2 design i'm currently considering my options, i'm looking at the indoor type, not the field type shown in the pics...

another thing is that the new Liverpool home jersey is selling at $89, while the adidas retail shop is offering it at $99... deal or no deal?

No comments: