Sunday, December 26, 2004

17th day of work... the last...

Its my last day of work... less than 12hrs ago was my last blog entry.. lolz... work up... wanted to buy new paper... but no stock at the shop near my hse... dun see other newspaper as well... dunno today have new paper or not... then found out tat my pay is banked into my account... but dunno y $12 missing from the supposed total amt after working for 10days... i dunno wat happen... maybe CPF... maybe taxes... maybe service charge... see how the others' pay 1st... on the 6th of jan i shld get another $300+ from my 7days of work...

came back home wanted to eat the porridge but my father took the last bowl... so i left home early to go eat at far east plaza... eat BK... then went for work... again it was veri busy when i came... walk here walk there... take orders... take drinks... serve drinks...

my legs started to hurt at 8++pm... but decided to continue since its my last day... but made a blunder... i was preparing the cigar for the customer but in the end... i lighted the wrong side of the cigar... tat's $22+++ wasted... but cannot blame mi lor... i dun smoke... 1st mistake... lolz... other than tat... today was supposed to be over-staffs... but ard 10pm... kuma sent 2 went home... so was there was a slight busy-ness be4 i left... but there's 5 ppl looking after then bar... shld be enuff...

bid everyone farewell and left... will come back one of these days to see them... thankz everyone there for makng my job a nice experience...

No comments: