Friday, August 26, 2005

a turn around in health... for the worse...?

Juz came back from the doctor... was suppose to seek medication for cough/sore throat and flu/block nose/sneezing problem... but as the doctor did a more thorough check... she found tat my lungs may not be working well as the 'flammes',err... those white/yellow things tat's stuck on ur throat... making u uncomfortable..., are blocking my air way,or shld i say wind pipe...

this situation may make my condition worse into asthma if it does not improve... sian½... tat's like another blow since i discover i got flat foot... now it made mi more unfit for NS and future looks bleak... for my sporting days...

wat's up with my body mechnism...? something missing...? something not functioning well...?
if it does not improve i may need to go for x-ray for my lungs... get some reports for the NS... down grade my PES again...? haiz...

No comments: