Saturday, February 18, 2006

I pleading u... make it happen...

err... ya... haha... its always nice to blog about ur everyday stuffs and feel tat someone out there will enjoy ur posts or feel they same as u... but more often than not ppl tend not to give any comments or write some stuffs... maybe a while after i do some complainting(like now)... the blog will be come a little lively... coz i can say among my frens... i update my blog quite often le... 1 week 2 times or more... i also change song every now and then to express my feelings...

So... wat i'm trying to do is ask u all to make it lively be4 my enlistment... err... coz i've seen tat the counter hits keep rising without ppl showing tat they have visited... u ppl no comments meh...? lolz...

Next... Sentosa anyone...? my sec sch frens..? my jc frens..? one of my frens expressed interest in going sun tanning... but kiat pour cold water... as always... haha... ok not always la... but 80% of our 2/5 gathering he's not there... or is it 100%...? hmm...

as i were say... i really wanna enjoy myself be4 i go NS... coz i noe fun and hardship will not balanced off inside camp...

K box... not knowledge box.... abt 2weeks++ ago.. i did set out the things i wanna do be4 i get enlisted... but so far sang k once with my jc frens after a visit to yw's hse.... whole 6 hrs of singing... by the end of the singing.. i temporary became Ah Du... lolz... but there's still alot of ppl i haven sing with... well... i dun think will get a higher chance than now...

the other 5 points of the things are not done... nothing close at all... wat are they..?
Sentosa, sports, food, movies and my image...

err.. collected my army specs le... look a bit stupid with it.. lolz... black plastic frame... lolz.. imagine it... bye... hopefully things will start happening soon... well Best of luck to those collecting A-lvl in a few weeks time...

hopefully u dun see my sad face... but on the other hand.. i normally dun show expression on my face as reference to O-lvl tat time... all i can say is tat this result does not portray my real potential...(if i do score badly)... lolz...

No comments: