Saturday, May 20, 2006

Rejects rejecting rejected...

关心是无价,为何把它当成多余的?

hmm... really... i have to stay recording my thoughts immediately when i think of something... or else i will forget wat i wanna blog about...

for u all who's concern about my depressing and demoralising title at my messenger... dun be... if u are disturbed... dun be... dun care and dun read if u can... i dun really wish to explain or say anything about it... juz let it be... all i can say is tat i am who i am and u ppl dun and won't feel how i feel...

you may say that i'm more fortunate than alot of ppl out there... but u really have to think... there will always be ppl more worse of than u and it really doesn't worth the time to complain about... also... there will be ppl more well off than u... so when will the comparing ever stop...? if i dun put these feelings out in words... where do u expect mi to express myself...? store in my heart..? my mind...? end up hurting myself internally..? dun worth it does it..?

if wanna compare also compare with the frens around mi... same education... same age... but different story.. different life... but i'm not going to get there as it will not get anywhere...

i dun blog juz to post about happy things... this blog is about my life... and my life is full of ups and down... though i've been blogging less and less.. but i feel that i still have to blog wat i wanna blog about... if u suit everything to others... wat's the point of doing things...? u ppl also said be4... juz be myself...

NTU rejected mi... my fren dislike mi... no one like mi... are u ppl happy..? seems like the more i do... the more backlash i get.. haiz... i dun do things to please u ppl ok...

No comments: