Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Random Topics...

Seven months have past since I make myself known to her...
Dec 30th at Grad nite, Jan 5th MSN

Five months since I told her i love her...
March....

A few days since I last chat with her online...
July...

A few minutes since I last think about her...
Now...

Well... dunno how I should start this post... been quite long since I type much things... the most significant thing is the break up of my 2 frens... they have been together for like nearing 2 yrs... but now they are apart... I nvr asked how nor will i asked it... juz wished tat wat ever their decisions... i hope they can carry on with their lives happily...

I was thinking... is it really tat hard for two person to be together...? how do u noe u have got the right partner...? is it possible to be free from conflict/quarrel...? full of happiness..? haha... i dunno... but i wanna find out... but all along the way... i dunno wat she's thinking and how she feels...

Last time i said tat i'm going to chain up all the meaningful lyrics from songs together as a post itself... but i found out tat i dun have tat time to do it... or maybe i'm juz too lazy... lolz...

lucky this week my work place there quite peaceful... the ppl went for study visit... hence i'm able to get off from my boss together with my medical appointment... next week they will be back... think war gonna start... haha... still looking for proper rest where i get to leave everything behind and really enjoy myself... malaysia trip will be nice... somewhere further would be great...

last week went for my MMI appt... for my legs... the doc say nothing wrong from the 'looks' of it... waited for almost 2 hrs be4 i get to see him... but a mear 10-15mins he come to the conclusion tat nothing was wrong... was quite angry though to say the truth... then he sent mi to see a prodiatist yesterday...

the prodiatist say tat there's no such term as flat foot... its... over... can't recall the term... quite chim... anyway... i was late for the appt... coz i nvr been to TTSH... nor do i noe how to reach the prodiatry department... but the staffs there quite friendly... after check my both my feet... she come to a conclusion tat my legs' muscles are too tense up... the tension quite high...(lack of stretching)... and sort of mould my feet for the making of proper/permanent insole to wear... and the cost..? zero... SAF paying... haha...

after tat... went home... ate my lunch... take a nap... went to west mall to cancel my data sim card... coz quite troublesome when there's 2 sim card with different functions each... my normal sim card cannot do wap surfing... my data card cannot do calling... at 1st they try to pysco mi to use 2 sim cards... well.. i tot... juz try lor... since its free to get the data card... but after 5 mths of trialing/testing... i feel there no pt to carry on... unless those 2 sim cards have the same functions... for my 2 hp... then i no need to carry both... juz to test my wap usage... i also deactive the sunsurf plan... to try whether is there a need for the plan... coz i'm using much less than be4 now...

so... in the mean time... i down to 1 sim card for 2 hp... one for work... one for home and outdoor usage.... actually i have one more pre-paid card... which was given free after i purchase the phone in march... hence i still can use both phones at the same time... haha... tat number will remain a secret...

today... i juz came back from my appt at SGH.. for my nose... the doc say tat its mainly due to dust mites... cause my nose to get swellow inside... blocking it... and causing running nose... gave mi a sample of another type of spray to try... plus some tablets for flu/running nose... and FOUR bottles of cough syrup... *stunned* while at the counter collecting my medicine... i onli ask if he can prescribe cough medicine since i have a slight cough... he gave mi 4 bottles... lolz.. i noe NSF see govt hospital is free... but 4 bottles a bit too much lor... haha... if any of u wan can get for mi... it actually cost $8 per bottle...

now i bored to death... i did put at msn that i'll be free these 2 days... but no one at all ask mi to go out or anything... haiz... so sian... i wanna go out and buy an adidas bag...

looking forward to the weekend... friday got eileen's birthday celebration... today's amy's birthday... tml's hq's birthday... fireworks on saturday... next week got national day... plus going back to camp by 11pm for duty... sian½... anyway... the new duty system kicks in already... i have 5 duties... one on each day from mon to thurs and one on a sunday... but its like 1 duty each weeks.. so quite ok... unless someone 'pattern more than badminton'... otherwise the duty will remain as it is...

talking about badminton... there's actual a regret of mi not able to become a better player... or should i say i wasn't given enough opportunity to go further... my injury... the cost and the limited chances i had... haiz... more because of the limited chances presented to mi... i actually wanted to become professional... but now i'm juz a poor average player...

on another note... or the last one.. haha... amy will be back from US... on 14th... she wanna have a gathering, meet up... on the weekdays of the week she's back... from 15th to 18th...? pls inform whether u can make it or wanna go... yesterday she say she wanna try the indonesian buffet at suntec? anyway... on 17th... i have to go collect my new insoles and doing duty at night... so i can't make it on 17th lor... haha...

No comments: