Monday, March 26, 2007

Got tagged... bo bian...

anyway... juz an update.. i got myself a external hard drive... Maxtor 160GB @ $99... now i have a place to store all the beautiful memories and photos i've taken... hahaha... juz loaded 3+ GB of photos onto my new storage device...

watched 300 juz now... sponsored my camp, coz of cohesion thingy... whole cinema room was booked for the event and free popcorn combo, and tat's my lunch by the way... a really fantastic show 4¾ over 5 popcorns for it... haha...

Got tagged by amanda... thanks lor... haha

Rule of the game: each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own 10 weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1) i LOVE music so much that everywhere i go... u can see mi with my headphone on... whenever i'm alone... going to buy food, going out to meet frens, juz before sleeping and even in toilet...

2) I hate and like sweating... like as in i enjoy my game, the sports i'm playing... so sweating is nothing... however... i hate sweating when its like anywhere i am... walking to mrt, at home playing computer game, going to work, etc.... why? cause it make mi sticky here and there, as in the sweat dries on ur body... making me uncomfortable... which leads to number 3...

3) I dun like bathing... maybe should put it in dun like term... but sometimes i juz dun bathe and went to sleep, and it can be more than 2 days... hehe... well... sometimes i juz dun feel that i need to bathe, as in those weather when its raining continuously for a few days...

4) I used to 'take' coins from my parents unknowningly juz to buy cards, like dragon balls and stuffs... this is back when i was in primary school, living at teck whye.

5) I'm a gathering freak...! haha... i always wanna have gathering with my frens... or maybe i'm juz a going-out freak... coz i dun like staying at home where i can do little things... going out with my frens sort of makes my day ba...

6) I'm totally addicted to 周日八点党 and 我猜... everyweek have to dl it and watch it... why..? cause its all the laughter that i can get where no other places provide... it makes mi happy and will last for a few hours or even for the day...

7) I'm a person with unlimited wants but limited resources... y..? cause i loves what technology have to offers... so many stuffs... cameras, handphones, PDAs, computers, laptops, etc... i'm not called gadget boy for nothing lor... haha... tat was during sec sch... cause i'm always seen with devices hanging around mi, like radio and discman when i go out with my frens... i simpily loves my gadgets... haaha...

8) i'm quite an untidy person... my table is always seen being in a mess... so is my room... books and letters lying ard everywhere... items here and there too.. whenever i come home.. i'll juz put the things on the table and they will juz accumulate... until i have to choice but to clear it again.. which is like a week or 2 ba... however there's this saying of 乱中有序。。。also.. i dun make my own bed in the morning... haha juz lazy ba...

9) seriously i like asian gals more than western gals... maybe the skin colour ba... not racist lor.. haha... all are beautiful in their own way ba... asian as in chinese and jap mostly ba... black or dark hair mostly... recently been reading a book called BLINk by Malcolm gladwell... its something abt us human using snap judgement with even knowing the reason why and how to explain our decisions... sometimes wat we think or say or feel inside may end up with a different actions all together... tat's why last time i say i like gals with long hair, i end up liking more gals with shorter hair... strange but true... but still i dunno wat characters i look for in a gal... maybe its up to 1st impression ba...?

10) last one le... finally... been cracking my brain for all these sia... when i was young... i used to cry to get wat i wan... hehe... young ma... remember got one time went to JP ba... then saw remote control car... then cried over it.... after a long while then my parents buy for mi... ya... i do feel that i spent alot of my parents money when i was young... after all these years and being more mature... i know that its not entirely correct... so i've made this one last promise that if i'm going to study at SIM using my parents money, i will do nothing but put in exra effort into studying... or at least more that wat was done for my A-lvl, which was a failure by any standard as i was slack most of the way...

11) ok... i'll add one more... whenever i think too much... i can't catch much slp at night... eg. some moral and money issues with my so called fren, when things are against my own moral or thinking, ppl cannot and will nvr influence mi into doing it... that's why tat particular incident made mi almost slpless for a few nights... i noe some may think its no big deal, but to mi its really important. also... some stuffs like thinking of the gal i like and dunno what to do abt it... can make mi lose slp... talking abt slp... i'm in a period of snoring now, due to my blocked nose(which is going to last for a few months) ok... i've no idea whether i was snoring before or not... also, its quite difficult for mi to get to slp at night too.. so i have to resort to listen to music or thinking blanks... hehe...

thats all from mi, even though its nothing interesting or exciting or stunning...

ok... nows the arrowing part... haha...!

i wanna tag the following ppl... husna, qin min, wanni, ee teck, su bing and pei ling... have fun blogging and tagging others...

No comments: