Sunday, August 03, 2008

my new soccer boots(street)


finally got my hands on my new street soccer boots... its been long... was pondering to get one since a few mths back but having faith that my old one would hold up.. but it didn't... last week maybe my testimonial games for the old pair... but in come my new partner...


it white with some gold paint... well... not exactly wat i intended to get... if u remember back a few weeks ago i posted my desire to own either one of a design, the yellow or the red... this white knight is from the yellow design... and my gal picked it... i wore it, and it feels nice... so i bought it... there was another white with some red colour that's abt the same as the red design... but saw it to late ba... haha... well the sales guy say this pair is made of a new material then shapes itself to the owners foot... so... hopefully it doesn't end up as my old one with a BIG hole at the sides...


Look how wore-out my soccer shoes are... it has been a good partner for almost 1½ years... and served me well until last week when the left pair torn a big hole... thus i wasn't abt to have a good grip on the ground on my left leg... but the right pair still managed to hold itself... for me to continue playing for the day...


i've been constantly glue-ing up the rubber sole every other time i played as it's been so wore-out... but pieces by pieces it fell off and became un-saveable... so i had to make my way down to queensway yesterday with my gal to buy a new pair...
Posted by Picasa
besides going over to queensway for my soccer shoe... we went to far east to do some shopping... well... for my gal only... she bought 2 dresses, a shoe and some accessories... after tat we walked ard wheelock place and went over to cine... before catch the bus home...

No comments: