Sunday, July 24, 2005

失望(disappointed),绝望(devestated),渴望 (hunger)

as mention in the title... i totally gave up... i'm fed up with having to go through this over and over again...

失望(disappointed) - disappointed by all these 'so-called' frens of mine... y...? u might ask? these ppl dun even have the basic courtesy to reply a simple SMS of yes or no. wat 's courtesy...? its a A polite gesture or remark(from dictionary.com), and tat is lacking from these ppl. And who are these ppl i'm referring to..? mostly the guys in the NS now... y...? and i tat annoying tat u dun even care to reply my msg...? then wat for reply when i sms to wish ur happy birthday...?(tat's juz an example) even long known fren give mi this kind of problem... open ignorance to mi ah...? if u feel tat tat person maybe u...? dun worry, it may not, moreover u may not be the onli one... on the other hand, i doubt tat any of them will read my blog since they dun even care to reply my sms...

绝望(devestated) - devestated by the disappointment, i decided to hands off on all organisation of meetings, gatherings, outings... wat for waste my sms on these ppl over and over again, waiting for the reply tat will nvr come... i gave up my hope on these ppl liao... though i'm tempermental, most of it is due to them... but i've cooled down over the past few months... i've learnt to control myself over these things... but i'm also one step closer to being friendless... haiz...

渴望 (hunger) - i hunger for someone, frens... someone who i can share my thoughts and feelings... which i doubt it will come from my current batch of frens... which i doubt i'll find any time soon... hunger to improve my life and social circle... haiz...

No comments: