Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Field Camp week...

After booking in with my platoon 2 sundays ago... they started to get more and more busy as Live Range and Field Camp looms... results..?

my platoon 3 section 3, rec keith got the best shot for coy with 30... my bunk also got a marksman with 28 but he did re-shoot... my buddy scored 27... packed fresh rations for them during live range... as they came back at ard 3am the next morning... i chatted with sb still 1+ then slept... when i woke at 4+... everyone's asleep... hmm... wondering how many ppl really scared being alone... in dark... sleeping in a bunk of capacity 12 beds alone throughout the night...? hmmm...? i did... haha... especially for the past 2 nights...

they started their field camp on saturday morning... but my platoon got 3 ppl came back in the afternoon... chao geng..? maybe... but they sure are sick... maybe juz use it as the chance to rest and get out of field camp for a while... went to sect 2 to sleep with the guys... then sunday and yesterday i slept on my own at my bunk... its actually nothing...

then on tues afternoon... got the news tat i got my posting... posted to SCSC... somewhere in SAFTI... have to report by 9 tml... but i meeting kj 7 at the news stand at boonlay interchange... so i shld reach about 7++...

asked... its a 8 to 5.30 job... stay out... the building is far inside the camp... a long walk... hopefully i can make it... haha... temporary unable to bring my cam hp in... so it doesn't make much diff...

the onli other guy tat got posted out was sent to maju camp... at clementi... but its stay in... tat guy became sian½... coz everyone was saying tat the job there is very relaxing... then air-con somemore... but its stay in...

strained my shoulder muscle while unloading and carrying the jerry cans up the hill on the 1st day of fieldcamp... i felt tat the OOTs are being pushed ard by the storemens... though its clear tat onli one of them is abusing his power... then my shoulder is still hurting now... together with my ankles... yes... its hurting again... the weights of the jerry cans put alot of pressure on my legs...

and i thought tat leaving will going to be a peaceful affair... that was messed up by mi losing my 11B... ran here and there over the places i walked... ended up doing more damage to my leg while on search for my 11B... luckily got 1 spec from W coy told mi to go guard room and asked... found it there... then juz on time to catch the 4pm fast craft.. was supposed to get the 3pm... but was informed too late somemore i lost my 11B becoz i had to travel back to coyline to get the malaria thingy and was constantly taking out my hp... which my 11B was in with at the same pocket...

nothing lost... but some harms done... to my legs... hoping for a nice start at work tml...

No comments: