Sunday, September 10, 2006

thoughts...

Well... went to polyclinic see doc... waited like almost 3 hours since i got into the polyclinic till i got the medicine... 2 days mc... after tat... went to see the sensai to 'tui' my ankle... found out tat there's double swell on both side of my left ankle.. looks quite serious... the doc at polyclinic say if didn't see any improvement by wed... maybe have to go for x-ray... so... till then...

2.41pm 9/11/06

well... i realised... not everyone is the same as mi... well... in term of caring for others... they have their own reasons... but i'm not going to talk about tat... i'll say my point of view...

normally... while being online in msn... when i'm not doing anything.. or free after doing something... or i juz logged on... i'll go and have a look at everyone's display name... i'll show my concern or talk to someone tat i feel there a need...

and my display name now...? its my sprained ankle... so far onli mw asked how is it... wat about others...? lolz... well... its juz a thought...

penned on sunday, 10.45pm, 10 sept 06

No comments: