Monday, January 21, 2008

an update on my recovery

its been like 5 days after my operation... so far i can't tell whether the ops has successfully heal mi or not... coz the recovery does take 3 to 9 mths...

now everything i do hurts... the degree of pain varies... but still... i'm still can move my arms without the sling, but only slightly... but with pain..

but seriously... my shoulder is not the only place that i'm hurt... yea normal wounds will heal... but somethings are not that easy as it seems...

i'll take care of myself... to at least get my shoulder all well...

however... some damages done cannot be repair... it may nvr be the same again...

least than 3 days... still wondering who will be there with mi... though it's not as special as last yr, well... last yr wasn't any better to start with... but this yr will make no difference i guess...

No comments: