Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Happy ORD week!

Happy ORD week to all my BMT mates... though i doubt any of them visit my blog... haha... even though we didn't go through much shit together... at least i went out half way... but i still regard you guys as the only buddies that went thru some fun + bitter together... anyway... its our week... and friday is our day... so lets rejoice... its been a long two years... much things have happened...

2 significant events i've gotten over with...
2 mths of fun and sweat with frens from bmt...
22 mths of sweat and crap at my current job place
2 more days to collect my IC...
22 years old this year...
2 days past from this week...

what 2moro comes, i'll face it... be it by myself... i've been thru much, maybe not as bad as anyone out there...

i've seen enough... but i shall close my eyes now... shut my mind out... and let it drift away in the nothingness...

No comments: