Friday, March 14, 2008

Resting week...

after ORD-ing since last friday... and my last prelim paper done on monday... i decided to use this week as a resting week... yup... no touching of studying materials... for one whole week... haha... still the week past so boringly... think everyone's mugging for their respective exams...

for me, i always have the mentality... as much as u have to push yourself to study hard... i will not be stingy to give myself any break, be it movies, sing k, or going out with friends... my normal days are already stucked at home... why torture myself and restrict going out? I'm only like going out every alternate saturday(or almost every sat) with the ccks guys.. sunday is for soccer with TGU... afternoon no apptment... the rest of the week days are home bounded... well... u can say its a good time to study... but i dun really like studying at home... i dun feel its conducive... going out studying alone also feels weird for me...

so i welcome any invitation to study? hehe...

anyway, yesterday just cleared out my wall cupboard... it was filled with all my JC notes... had to make way for my uni stuffs le... so it better be now since i'm free...

the taiwan drama bull fight, want or not! 斗牛,要不要 has finally come to an end at episode 17... one less thing to look forward to everyweek... prince of tennis manga also ended... well... maybe just in time... exam is less than 2 mths away... jia you ba everyone...

No comments: