Saturday, October 16, 2004

Contact lens for me?

This afternoon i went to IMM with WJ. WJ went there to make a new spectacles, while i went for a check up for my eyes to purchase contact lens... Quite strange, do u think tat i shld switch to wearing contact or do u think tat i look fine in my spects...? i like to hear ur view...

Though it onli a daily contact lens, i dun think there's a need to wear contact every single day, hence its the dailies for mi. To my horror, due to mi spending too much time infront of my computer, my Astigmatism has gone up. Left eye from astigmatism-free to 100, right eye increases by 50. Others like degrees remain same... haiz... guess my computer days are gonna be less now...

Also, i found out that the ShihLin Snacks are available at IMM too. Went to try the XXL Crispy Chicken($3.00) and Crispy Floss Egg Crepe($3.00). Taste great for the Egg Crepe, the crispy chicken is nice but quite normal... Do have a try at the snacks if u can, its also available at BP plaza. visit http://www.shihlinsnacks.com.tw for more info.

No comments: