Saturday, October 23, 2004

The day i wear contact lens...

Example

Getting frustrated... this is the 3rd time i'm publishing this... dunno wat's wrong with blogger.com

I'm wearing my contact now... feeling strange and weird not wearing my specs but a contact lens... looking quite weird without my specs on... dunno if i made the right choice opting for a contact lens... but i'm onli wearing it when going out... u won't see mi too often though... it cost $60, $2 per pair, seems quite reasonable...

went to sch to start badminton training today... didn't went quite well as i had difficulty coping... cannot complete footwork, back area of head feeling in pain when doing lobbing and looking up for the shuttle too long... am i getting old or is it juz my fitness...? no stamina... haiz... somemore finger got blood blister... stop playing after it burst... after that when to collect contact...

seems like everyone's getting sick over the A-lvl... try not to stress too much... or u may get seriously sick... heard/seen tat the chalet it on 2nd of dec... i'm on for it... juz bring it... if any of u wanna go exercise... call mi along... i wanna get my fitness back... now waiting for the Return of My ATM card...

No comments: