Wednesday, October 20, 2004

A really bad day...

Came home, went out to top-up my ez-link card, went to IMM wanted to buy something and deposit 50 bucks in my account be4 withdrawing loose change... in the end... my ATM CARD got 'STUCKED' at the withdrawing machine... the machine juz gave up on mi and hang at the password page... then i called the service hotline and their block all transaction and ask mi to visit the POSB branches to remake my ATM...
wait a long time for bus105 to take mi to JEC branch of POSBank but it was closed at 4.30, the time then was almost 6pm. Then walked as quickly as i can to the bus stop with route 198, as my slippers' strap are cutting into my skin...painful... then it begun to rain... traffic jam... thought i won't make it on time to the bank... phew... 6.44 reach interchange then rushed down to the bank... queued until 6.57 then was my turn... wat a bad day... curses..!
Stupid ATM machine... tat guy be4 mi used it juz fine then reach my turn got problem... ruin my initial plan as i have to abandon buying my thing in order to rush to the POSBank... Now still have to wait for 4 working days for them to send mi my card be4 i go back down to the bank to justify my card... haiz...

No comments: