Friday, December 28, 2007

my new art creation...

Taken from my Nokia 6288

Taken from my Dopod 818Pro


juz finish... my lastest art piece... haha... using fine wire plus coloured beads... i remembered i receive such a give from my classmates of sec 4/6 back then during my birthday... not exactly the same but it was also using 3 different coloured wires and shaped them forming letters... letters to my name... it was special... coz i've nvr seen anything like tat before... but after yrs of wear and tear, pull and stretch, a part of the wire broke, hence i have to retire it...



well... it then gave me ideas to make my own... not as nice or artistic... but still presentable... lolz... the beads are the ones that i used for sewing my pouches... then i went to search for the wires than fits... and wat do u know... all these are found from DAISO... haha... and the 3 coloured strings, its made from left over thick threads... the method is like those gals used to tie up their hairs, how do u call it? hmmm...

2008 is fast approaching... the resolutions for 2007, some are completed... some are left hanging in places... while some... its not up for u to decide... for mi... resolutions are juz plans that u try to complete while giving urself a timespace... a goal for u to achieve... its not a bad idea but if there's will... there's always a way, so it doesn't have to be set as a resolution... my ultimate one is still in process but the final decision is nt for mi to decide...

well... Happy New Year 2008 to everyone that visits my blog... best wishes to u all... KJ's birthday is closing in too... so is my last work day of the yr... 31st...

No comments: