Saturday, December 29, 2007

seriously, i nt young anymore...

went swimming with peter, jeremy and ming jie today... at cck stadium there... it was crowded and the place is relatively small compared to jurong east complex which i've frequent in the past....

we managed to swim ard 16-20 laps ba(50metres per lap)

after a few rounds, ming jie asked for a time trial, so i accepted it... he was using free style while i uses breast strokes... i edge him out... mainly because for the 1st ¼ of the distance i used diving... meaning i held my breath and swam near the floor of the pool... this prove to be the cutting edge i have over him... if not i won't have win by small margin... hehe... yup... i like diving... or shld i say hold my breath and swim...

when i 1st started learning... i'm nt really gd... i had a swim training back in pri sch days when i was given a test of diving down the pool to collect a watch... i couldn't achieve it until my fren collected it for mi after he saw mi struggling.. haha... he collect both his and mine... after tat i dunno how i managed to train up my lung capacity to be able to dive underwater... i can almost swim half the length of the pool with a single breathe... that's how long i can hold my breathe...

but all these work out not just tired us out... but it increase my left shoulder pain too... apparently i couldn't take it anymore.... i had to stop... anyway my left knee was also starting to hurt(my problem knee is right side) and i got cramps at my right toes... haha... so its safer for mi to stop and rest...

seriously i'm not young anymore... getting all these pains and aches here and there... going for operation soon on my left shouder... hopefully it can rid of the issue... or at least lessen the effect of the current situation... but i should juz stop all activities that using my arms and shoulder now... i dun wan anymore problems to arise before my ops...

No comments: