Thursday, January 05, 2006

5 Things I'll Love to get((in the near future maybe)

1) I like to get my hands on a new personal computer for my own use... yup... why? u might ask...? cause i have 2 other elder brothers also eager to use the computer... so.. if i have one on my own.. i won't be limited on the time of usage... also... this computer i'm using now seems to be lagging... processing a little too slow after months of usage... think its a little worn out...
prob is its not going to happen anytime soon... haiz...

2) As previously mentioned... i love to get in love... the one and only there will be... though i'm very in-experience... i really hope that tat 'she' will be the one and only...(dream on, u might say)
so far... i'm still searching... when will it finally come...? when will i be blessed..? juz give mi a chance so i can prove myself...

3) I wish tat i'll will get a gd enuff grade to get into university with my Frens.... tat's quite a tall order... especially when i've been slacking too much through out JC2.... haiz..

4) Get myself financially stable and better off... so far still in deficit... If u noe wat i mean...

5) I'm sort of a gadget person... following the latest or most well-equipped equipment... like the way i pick hp... i first started out with a nokia 3310... yup... tat 'Brick' phone and can kill a person if being threw at... then after 2 yrs... and technology advancing.... camara are integrated into the hp and soare colours...

then i picked up a N7250... which i bought without contract due to some reasons(onli my father noe)... cost a bomb tat time... which let to my financial collapse... sort of though... y i picked 7250 is becoz of the camara, its colour screen and radio... i'm sort of a music person... life will be more dull without music in my life...

then came the current hp i'm using... N6260... its got a bigger and richer colour screen display... radio, integrated camara, bluetooth, etc.. and a 'twist' to it... its a clam phone... a switch from candybar hp which i've been using...

So... i'm really into technology... but not being able to aquire all... so juz see others owning it...

No comments: