Saturday, January 07, 2006

Some more things u nvr know about mi...

1) I'm actually a lover of CHINESE... chinese language... chinese idioms and etc... coz i find them very meaningful... with juz a few words, it can express the whole idea and emotions and yet the meaning isn't blurred by using juz a few words... but as much as i like chinese, i dun like to study for the sake of exams, tests and grades... its meaningless...

since young, i have been watching those children's program teaching chinese idioms and such... tat's where the foundations are layed... i can say tat my understanding is strong but recognising most advanced words can be a problem at times... writing is also another thing tat needs lots of practice, which i dun quite like... for the past 2 major exams, the chinese O-lvl and AO-lvl... i onli scored B3... which justified tat i'm indeed keen on chinese language... B3 so low? yes its a low score... but i already taken into consideration tat i didn't study for chinese at all for the exam... my Han Yu Ping Ying i can onli get one right most of the time... The B3 is purely by my understanding in the language which is needed in Li Jie Wen Da...

2) I'm a nature lover... i dunno y... but i juz love watching the skies above me... the bright white clouds reflecting the light from the sun... whenever possible... i'll juz look at the sky... at the clouds... maybe predicting when its gonna rain if the clouds are gray...

The sea is also another beauty... together with the sun rising and setting... seeing the waves hit the shores time and time again... somehow it'll juz calm myself... feeling the sea breeze and hearing the waves... nothing can be more peaceful than tat...

3) Last but not least... I'm quite an emotional person, yet i dun show it with others ard... maybe i always have a mask on to cover my tears... I dunno why my tears can flow so easily... intentionally, i can drop it within a minute... how..? yawning lor... lolz...

Well... there are signs tat justify this... i have a mole under my left eye... heard somewhere tat tat makes tear flow easily... hmm...? Also... my zodiac sign is an Aquarius... The Water Carrier...
(The symbol associated with your sign is the water bearer, it is symbolic of the Gods nourishing the earth with life giving energies. One of the first to be called the water bearer was the Greek God Zeus in mythology. )

I can still remember that during my early pri sch yrs... my grandmother died... i only cried after the whole funeral had ended... after coming back home(back at teck whye)... i started crying out of nothing... and refused to go back home... only after being threaten by my mother with cane then i complied...

Enough said... coz i know not much ppl will read...

No comments: