Thursday, January 05, 2006

7 More things u need to know about mi

1) I'm a person that has quite a number of principles that i follow... some strictly...
1a) No smoking.... i'll nvr smoke, nor will i encourage ppl to smoke, as a matter of fact... i really dislike ppl smoking in my presence... or near mi... in spite of the harmful effects of smoking... many ppl continue with it anyway...
1b) I dun gamble, legal or illegal, i dun approve it... however... CNY is a feastive season, so a little betting among frens is acceptable to mi...
1c) not being noble or anything, i'm a honest person, 路不拾遗... its can range for a few cents to a few hundred dollars which i've found lying on the grd... most of the time i'll juz notice my frens and they will take it as theirs... lolz... can't think of others now... always slipped my mind...


2) err... i'm actually quite blur headed.... sometimes after reminding my self need to bring this bring tat for the previous day, end up forgetting in the last min... i'm also quite forgetful actually... especially frens name when too long nvr see them... things tat i dreamt in slp ended up blank in the mind after waking up... thinking of the stuffs i wanna write in blog be4 slp, also forgotten it when facing the pc the next day...

3) i'm actually a fashion idiot... weird taste to some... coz i dunno how to pair clothes together... juz wear anything i like when going out... normally i buy clothes with colours i liked, eg. Blue, red... now i've to change to some brighter colours to spice things up.... agree? my hair style also 十年如一日, no change for a long time le... spiking hair...? side parting..? lolz... going to be botak in 2 mths time le... so... at most side parting...

4) I'm a music lover... tat's y ppl always see mi with my headphone on.... go out buy newspaper also listen to radio/mp3s... free time in sch also listen, going out with frens too... music has become part of my life... from yes93.3 to perfect 10... then back to Yes 933.. which currently influence me to the world of singing... was actually recuited to join choir... end up walking wrongly to speech and drama... so... missed my chance... played nothing else but badminton through out my sch yrs... onli thing to regret is the lack of competition i could participate... from those whom i've sang with, they will tell you tat i do know how to sing... and have a especially nice 假音... hmm.. maybe my alternate voice sounds a bit cranky... lolz..

5) I like to think of things... which sometimes bring insomnia... wat do i think of..? a lot... from frens to real life situations, problems to their solutions... Sometimes i do make accurate guesses... make its luck... maybe i'm observant... i rely mainly on my instincts...

6) I'm a person tat likes to DIY a lot... like my hp pouch, the protective cover for my current hp... i like to write calligraphy christmas cards to my frens... as i believe its more meaningful with the additional personal touch to it... coz ppl nowadays dun wan to trouble themselves by writing... so instead, they send pre-written smses or e-mails... i can do basic sewing, plus given the materials... i can make things... I also like to do cooking and watching cooking shows... i can learn from it and cook in the future... taste may differ as i'm not a professional...

curlyface and curlyevoluPosted by Picasa

7) I have created characters of my own... mainly happyface, curlyface and curlyevolu... from the straight lines of happyface to curves lines of curlyface... then becomes the continuous line of curlyevolu... tat's the evolution of my created characters... i also use them as nick name in various accounts... ppl also laugh and say i got 'curly hair' or 'curly faced'... wat they dun noe i dun blame them... juz angry at times when they keep making fun of the nicks, quite insulting actually(during gaming)... but i show tat my gaming skills is of a certain level(playing Vital Sign)...

No comments: