Monday, October 29, 2007

after some thoughts...

the past few days of 'appearing offline' and not blogging gave mi some time to think... and i finally got some 'advancement' in my thoughts... lolz.. the langauge a bit weird... haha... anyway... i may be setting up another blog to hold my deeper thoughts... those that are not quite suitable for the mass public(my frens) as it may cause some conflicts and stuffs... cause a few incidents shows that i've been acting no impulse at times and didn't really consider others feeling and juz blogged abt how i feel only... well at least i dun think i have to hold up any thoughts in my mind for too long... as it will affect my mood and thats not gd for myself... time will tell if tat's a better way for mi to let 'things' out... coz i can't really find anyone who i can talk to abt some private emotional topics... no offences... i really dun have anyone like some of u who get to call ur best frens and chit chat for hours on the phone... u get wat i mean?

No comments: