Sunday, October 21, 2007

my new hp pouch


i made this new pouch yesterday night(friday 11pm-2am)... coz i recently lost one(the one with a transparent cover, tat peter ho! have some part in making mi lose it..! lolz) and my 1st ever hand made pouch wore out and a big hole was resulted at the bottom of it... thus last saturday when i wanted to check my hp, my pda dropped out of the pouch and and landed on the floor in pieces.... bt nt much harm caused ba... hopefully... anyway for his time... i'm using a different system to tighten the pouch, as in the close/seal ur stuffs in the pouch... i'm gathering info from my frens to make them one also... err... for x-mas gift ba... a small appreciation i guess... only selected few... hehe... have to see whether u have been naughty or good this past yr lor... waahaha... think tat's all for now ba... but its nvr easy...

No comments: