Saturday, November 27, 2004

Mentally disturbed... Eminem - The Way I Am

Album: Marshall Mathers LP (2000)Song: The Way I am
Chorus: Eminem
And I am, whatever you say I am If I wasn't, then why would I
say I am? In the paper, the news everyday I am Radio won't even play
my jam Cause I am, whatever you say I am If I wasn't, then why would I
say I am?In the paper, the news everyday I am I don't know it's just the
way I am... "Oh, it's his lyrical content -- the song 'Guilty
Conscience' has gotten such rotten responses"...
I'm so sick and tired of bein admired that I wish that I would just
die or get fired and dropped from my label and stop with the
fables I'm not gonna be able to top on "My Name is.."And
pigeon-holed into some pop-py sensation to cop me rotation at rock'n'roll
stations And I just do not got the patience (got the patience)...

Juz now i made a veri important decision... i decided to quit wat i was planning to do... even though the price is already paid... i still decided to call the quits.... i cannot do things against my conscious, my hearts and most importantly cheat/lie to myself... i really cannot continue doing this, even its veri profitable long term... i cannot do it... i dun wanna regret wat i'm doing when it is too late... many ppl will be attracted by the monetary factor and the long term, part time factor... but after veri much consideration... after wat seem like i'm going to do this for sure... i bring up my courage and say no to it.... though the consequences maybe huge... i will risk it... i dun like to do things against my conscious... wat thing it is cannot be said as its a business secret... i quit cause it's against my nature, my way of doing things...

My mother always tell mi to choose urself... as long as u are happy and comfortable and best to myself... she will not object to it... at 1st i wanna earn money from this to give lift a little of their burden... but not... i have added burden to myself... but who dun make mistakes... i'll learn from this and hope this will eventually end next week when i meet up with another ppl from the higher managment...

this event has cause mi to have insomnia for 2 days after i got home each day from that place... i caused mi to think alot yet being forced in a short time to make a decision... i juz hope tat after making this decision today i will feel better... too bad i dun have many(any?) close frens whom i can share with... haiz...

really looking forward to tml's soccer... then i can really let loose and play my hearts out... i need jobs now... got lobang muz tell mi... thankz... really... muz tell mi...

No comments: