Thursday, November 11, 2004

My Life... part 1...

Since i was born, i've been living in Teck Whye Lane, and tat's the place i spend my childhood in... i studied kindergarden at the nearby block of onli 1 yr be4 moving on to my brothers' pri sch to start PY, not sure wat PY means... think its pre-year..., PY4 was where i started... then proceed on to 1F, 2G, 3F, 4F, 5F, 6C. met a couple of frens along the way... maybe much more than a couple...

but since graduating... lost contact with most... but some were discovered by coincident while i was browsing the frenster's bpps... i found man ping, cherylene(rp), jing min(pjc), wei cheng(sp), xin yi(ajc?), zi xian... they are from my pri 6 class... cherylene was once my god sis(gan1 mei4), but dunno she remember or not, together with wendy... long story though... jing min was the prefect then... wei cheng was one of the bunch of guys tat we always hang out together... xin yi was the gal tat sat beside mi... though i still found somemore pri sch frens... they are nt in the msn messenger list, but in the frenster account...

Due to my poor memory... i dun remember much interesting happenings in pri sch yrs... i noe tat my grand mother passed away during this time... can't remember during which yr... my grand father too went while i was in the midst of my PLSE... during pri 3 when it was time to choose ECA, i went for my favourite badminton... but during tat day of choosing ECA, i dunno how i got into the row where the speech and drama ppl gathered... then stayed at S&D for the day... then the next day went to tell the teacher in charge i wanted to quit, cause i got into the wrong ECA, she was one of my teachers then... but at tat time i was supposed to be heading for the Choir... where my teacher recommended mi to join, then the above happen... then nvr join at all... switch to badminton... after missing the chance to become a 'singer'... think i messed up with my voice , can't go high pitch now... lolz...

i think during pri4, when it was time to choose sch team, those got chosen will go the woodlands sports hall to meet ms low xiao ching, can't remember the name, think she quite famous tat time, representing Prince the brand... tat time when mr Khusairi sent some ppl up to the hall(selected), while the others home...i was in the last pair to be selected up the hall... and hence i became part of the squad decide later on... got in the sch team and won trophies for the sch for the 1st time after many yrs... though it was 4th in the queenstown district and for 2 yrs straight... we were denied the chance to battled for 1st 2nd place after the organisation made mistakes... and alot of frens and buddies in the sch team... like hui1 min3, yean lih, theeban, john... was also the so-called captain...

during pri5 my best fren lim hui1 min3 fainted during lesson... dunno wat happen to him... it was then i sort of got my 1st crush... i like to take photos during pri sch yrs... whenever there was excursions i will always bring my camara along... until my fren lost it in pri6, causing mi to stop taking pics... during pri2 also got 2nd in my studies, think i got 2nd overall in class... during pri 6... my fren and i always rushed finish our work in class, all with an aim in mind.... can u guess wat it is...? it was to grab the few brooms and sweep the floor... quite cute... and we are boys lor... all trying to finish our work fast to sweep the floor...

when there's good, evil will also be present... this is where wei jun, the most hated person in the class... always bully girls, touch them, tease them... a real bastard... his cousin was also in the same class.. name: wei ming... was one of my gd frens... like to fight with wei jun all the time... he's alot the one tat lost my camara... since then lost contact with him... noe tat he went to BPGHS normal stream...

at that time, when PSLE was approaching, and sec sch r promoting themselves. my teacher mdm yeo chose 3 guys tat she thinks have the most potential to reach ACS(I)... they r chit song(went to swiss cott), jian wen, and mi... but none of us got gd enuff grade to make it... then i chose CCKSS (featuring in My Life part 2) during my pri sch yrs i also did a terrible thing tat made my mother really angry... i played the games on teletext, using telephone to play them.. in the end the phone bill came up to 100 plus, 200 dollars... wah... i was shocked lor... my mother with cane in her hand chased mi and beat mi... then the following mth bills came with also a high cost... but i already stop playing those games when the 1st bill came... i wasn't quite wise when i comes to spending money... bought alot of cards... muz have total up to 200-400 dollars...

after PSLE, went to a church camp... came back to a new home... my family moved house while i was in camp... there maybe more things tat happened... but i cannot put then or else it will take a day to read... lolz... too bored and nothing much to write about these days... hence i turn to the past to blog things... my personality then was ok... i do get angry at time because of that wei jun and fight... i can be a tough cookie when circumstance forces mi... but my sec sch yrs further cooled my personality and shaped wat i and today...

No comments: